Dialogue 1
A:May I help you find something, or are you just looking?
要我帮您挑选点什么还是您自己先看看?
B:I’m just looking.
我就看一看。
A:Then. Take your time, please.
那请您慢慢看。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 2
C:May I help you?
可以为您效劳吗?
A:Could I have a look at those pens?
给我看看那些钢笔好吗?
C:Certainly. These are thirty yuan each and these are twenty-five.
当然可以。这种是三十元钱一支,这种二十五元钱。
A:Have you got anything a bit cheaper?
有稍微便宜一点的吗?C:How about these? They are nine yuan each.
这种行吗?九元钱一支。
A:(after looking them over) No, they’re not quite what I want. Sorry to trouble you.
(看后)不买了,不是我想要的那种笔。对不起,麻烦您了。
C:Not at all.
不客气。