您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于在邮局的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/10 14:53:00 来源:高中学习网

Dialogue 3

A:Next, please! Hello, may I help you, sir?
下一位,您好!先生,能为您做什么吗?
B:Yes, I want to send a registered airmail letter to France.
是的,我想往法国寄一封航空挂号信。
A:O.K. That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4美元20分。
B:Here is five dollars.
给您5美元。
A:Here is your change. Please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
B:I also want to pick up my package. This is the notice.
我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
A:Let me see…Hmm…Just a minute. Here it is. We need your signature on this note.
让我看一看……嗯……等一会儿,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
B:Oh, one more thing. Where can I mail this letter?
哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
A:Drop it in the mail box marked “Out of town” at that corner.
把它扔进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:You’re welcome.
很愿意为您服务。

Dialogue 4

A:Would you please weigh this letter to see what the postage is?
麻烦您称一下这封信,看看需要多少邮资,好吗?
B:Do you want to send it by ordinary or registered mail?
您是要寄普通信还是挂号信?
A:By ordinary air mail, please.
请给我寄普通航空信。
B:Anything of value in it?
里面有什么值钱的东西吗?
A:A postal order for four hundred dollars.
一张400美元的邮政汇票。
B:In that case, you’d better have it registered.
既然那样,您最好寄挂号信。
A:Will I be informed when my friend gets the letter?
当我朋友收到这封信后,我会被通知吗?
B:Yes, when your friend gets it, he’ll sign a receipt, which will be sent to you by mail. Then you can be sure it’s been received.
是的,当您的朋友收到信后,他将签一张收据,这张收据会寄给您,您就可以确定他收到了。
A:All right, I’ll have it registered, then.
好,那我就寄挂号信。
不用了,不用麻烦。
B:That will be ninety-five cents in all.
那总共需要95分。


  • 上一页
  • 1
  • 2
  • 下一页
  • 发表评论
    * 评论内容:
    * 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
    * 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
     
    发表评论须知:
    一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
    二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
    三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
    四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
    名师视频辅导