【A】
John:When are you leaving for your trip? 你什么时候去旅游啊?
Ellen:Tomorrow evening. 明天晚上。
John:Have you packed? 行李收拾好了吗?
Ellen:I am packing now. What clothes should I take? 正收拾呢。你说我带些什么衣服好呢?
John:It's colder in Xi'an than in Beijing but southern China is hotter. You'd better take both heavy and light clothes. 西安比北京冷点儿,可南方很热。厚的和薄的都带上几件吧。
Ellen:Do I need to take an umbrella? 还用带伞吗?
John:You'd better take one just in case. It won't take up much room anyway. 带着点儿吧,反正也不占地儿。
Ellen:Yeah, I'll take one. I also take some medicine for carsickness, colds and diarrhea. What else? 对,带上。我还带了点儿晕车药、感冒药、拉肚子的药。还需要带什么?
John:Band-aids. You'll need them if you get injured. 创可贴啊。磕着碰着的话用得到。
Ellen:Yeah, thank you for reminding me. 对,多亏你提醒我。
【B】
Ellen:How long are your parents going to stay in China? 你父母准备在中国待多久?
John:About 15 days. I want them to stay 5 days in Beijing and 10 days somewhere else. What do you think? 十五天左右。我想让他们在北京玩儿五天,再在外地玩儿十天。你看怎么样?
Ellen:That sounds good. Where would you like to take them to travel while in Beijing?
挺好的。想好在北京去哪儿逛了吗?
John:The Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, and where else? 长城,故宫,颐和园,天坛,还有哪儿?
Ellen:I think you can take them for a stroll around Wangfujing and Houhai. 我觉得还可以带他们去王府井和后海逛逛。
John:Where should they go when they leave Beijing? 外地去哪儿好呢?
Ellen:I think Xi'an, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Kunming are pretty good. 我觉得西安,苏州,杭州,还有昆明都挺好的。
John:Wow, there are so many places to go. 哇,要走的地方还真不少呢。