【A】
Lily:Father, I want to hold our wedding in this church.
神父,我们想在这个教堂办婚礼。
Peter:One of you two must be the believer of our church.
你们两人必须有一人是本教堂的信徒。
Lily:My fiance is a faithful believer of this church.
我未婚夫是这个教堂的忠实信徒。
Peter:It's ok then. You'd better make an appointment half a month in advance.
那就可以了。你们最好婚礼前半个月预约一下。
Lily:What times are available for weddings? How much do you charge?
那都什么时间可以举行婚礼?费用如何呢?
Peter:Anytime of the week, except Thursday and Friday. And having a wedding in our church is for free.
除了周四、周五,其余时间都可以。在我们教堂举行婚礼是免费的。
【B】
John:Where did you take your wedding pictures? They're fabulous.
你们的婚纱照在哪儿拍的?真好看。
Lily:In Beidaihe. You know, it has the most beautiful sea.
北戴河。那里的海景最漂亮了。
John:It's amazing. Why didn't I notice such a beautiful seascape the last time I was here?
太美了。我上次去那儿玩的时候,怎么没发现有这么美的海景。
Lily:Well. The photographer knows when the sea is the most beautiful.
这你就不知道了吧。摄影师知道什么时候海景最美。
John:I see. I will go there to take wedding pictures when I get married.
原来如此。我结婚时,也要去那儿拍婚纱照。