您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于亲情的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/18 15:16:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Tim:Are you going out? 
你要出去吗?
Maria:Yeah, I've got a date. 
嗯,约了人。
Tim:Who did you make yourself so beautiful for? 
打扮这么漂亮去见谁啊?
Maria:As if you didn't know. 
明知故问。
Tim:Ahh, it just came to me. Someone is head over heels in love with Mike. 
哦,想起来了。有人正和迈克热恋呢。
Maria:I have to go. I am almost late. 
不和你说了。我快迟到了。

【B】
John:My father's sixtieth birthday is coming up. 
我爸的六十大寿就快到了。
Sally:How should we celebrate it for him? 
我们该怎么操办一下呢?
John:I plan to take the whole family for a meal in a hotel. I'll also invite some relatives. 
我打算全家一起去饭店吃顿饭,再叫上一些亲戚。
Sally:Good. I'll reserve a hotel. 
好啊,我负责订饭店。

【C】
John:It's my mother's birthday soon. 
过两天我妈生日。
Sally:What do you plan to buy for her? 
那你打算买点儿什么礼物?
John:I want to buy her a necklace, but I don't know what style to get. 
我想给我妈买条项链,但是没想好买什么样的。
Sally:A simple style looks elegant on people your mother's age. 
她们这个年纪戴的话,买条样式简单大方的就可以了。
John:What do you think is better: platinum or gold? 
那我买铂金的还是买黄金的呢?
Sally:I think pearl necklaces are better. They suit your mother a lot. 
买条珍珠项链吧。珍珠项链戴起来更显气质。
John:You're right. 
说得对。

【D】
John:Last week, I went back to my hometown to celebrate grandma's birthday. It was really fun. 
上周我回老家去给我奶奶过生日了。可真够热闹的。
Susan:What about it? 
怎么了?
John:Can you imagine four generations getting together under the same roof? 
你想想,四代人聚在同一个屋檐下。
Susan:There must have been a lot of people. 
肯定好多人。
John:Yeah, the house is quite small and was bursting at the seams. 
是啊,房子本来就挺小,被挤得满满当当的。
Susan:Your grandma must have been very happy with so many of her children and grandchildren there. 
有这么多儿女和孙子、孙女去看望你奶奶,她一定很高兴。
John:Yeah, she was on cloud nine the whole day. 
可不,她整天都美颠儿颠儿的。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导