【A】
Edward:Glad to meet you, Mrs. Li.
很高兴见到您,李先生。
Interviewer:Glad to meet you, too, Edward. Take a seat, please.
见到您我也很高兴,爱德华。请坐吧。
Edward:Thanks. I am glad to have this opportunity to interview with you.
谢谢。我很高兴能得到这次面试的机会。
Interviewer:Me too. I have read your resume. Your qualifications and working experience have made a good impression.
能给您面试我也很高兴,我读了您的简历,您的学历和工作经验都相当有说服力啊。
Edward:Thanks. Given the chance, I will prove myself worthy of the position.
谢谢。如果有机会,我一定会在这个职位上大展身手的。
Interviewer:I can assure you there will be such a chance, you've been hired.
我保证您会有这样的机会的,您被聘用了。
【B】
Interviewer:I've reviewed your resume. You have experience in this position.
我看了您的简历,您以前有过类似的经历。
Lin Tao:Yes, I've worked in this position for three years.
是的,三年的工作经验。
Interviewer:Could you tell me about some of your accomplishments from your previous jobs?
您能不能说一下在这个职位上曾取得的成绩?
Lin Tao:I used to be a team leader and with our team's hard work, we were able to reduce production costs by 15%.
我曾经带领我的团队使公司的生产成本降低了百分之十五。
Interviewer:Hmm, quite remarkable. Could you give a brief introduction about your educational background?
嗯,不错。能简单介绍一下您的学历情况吗?
Lin Tao:I got a bachelor's degree in Management from Renmin University of China.
我毕业于中国人民大学,管理学学士学位。
Interviewer:How much do you know about our company?
您对我们公司了解多少?
Lin Tao:I've visited your company's website, and learned that the company's stock price has increased because of its outstanding performance.
我浏览过贵公司的网站,知道贵公司业绩优秀,股价大升。
Interviewer:OK, thank you. We'll inform you in a week if you're hired.
好,谢谢。我们会在一周内给您消息。
【C】
Jack :I'm going to my interview now.
我现在要去参加面试了。
Jenny:For that teaching job?
是那份教书的工作吗?
Jack :Yes, I hope I get it. Wish me luck.
是的,希望能成功。祝我好运吧。
Jenny:Good Luck!
祝你好运!