您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于货币兑换的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/20 15:10:00 来源:高中学习网

【D】
Mary:Would you cash these travelers checks, please? 
请你兑现一下这些旅行支票好吗?
Clerk:How would you like them? 
你要什么票面的?
Mary:Ten-dollar bills, please. 
请给我十元一张的。
Clerk:Is there anything else? 
还有别的事吗?
Mary:Yes, I'd like to know how to send money to France. 
是的。我想了解一下怎样往法国汇款。

【E】
Bank clerk:Good Morning, sir. What can I do for you? 
早上好,先生。请问有什么可以帮助您?
Terry:Yes, I'd like to change Australian dollars for RMB. 
是的,我想把澳元换成人民币。
Bank clerk:How much do you want to change? 
您想换多少?
Terry:I am not sure. What's the rate today? 
我不敢肯定。今天的汇率是多少?
Bank clerk:It's 1 Australian dollar to 6.1 Yuan RMB. 
1澳元兑6.1元人民币。
Terry:What was the rate yesterday? 
那昨天的汇率呢?
Bank clerk:The rate was 1 Australia dollar to 6.5 Yuan yesterday. 
是1澳元兑6.5元人民币。
Terry:Oh, the rate goes down. 
哦,汇率跌了。
Bank clerk:It does, sir. Do you still want to have it changed now? 
是的,先生。您还想换吗?
Terry:Let me think… Will the rate still go down tomorrow? 
我想想……汇率明天还会跌吗?
Bank clerk:I don't know, sir. But it won't change much. 
我不知道,先生。但不会有太大变化。
Terry:Well, I want to change 1000 Australian dollars for RMB. 
嗯,我想换1000澳元。
Bank clerk:Okay. Please sign here in this form. 
好的。请在这张表格上签个名。
Terry:OK. 
好的。
Bank clerk:Here is the 6,100 RMB. 
这是你的6100元人民币。
Terry:Thank you very much. 
谢谢。


  • 上一页
  • 1
  • 2
  • 下一页
  • 发表评论
    * 评论内容:
    * 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
    * 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
     
    发表评论须知:
    一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
    二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
    三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
    四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
    名师视频辅导