日常生活中,“不听老人言,吃亏在眼前”,“自作自受”、“你自找的”、“你活该” 这种气话用英文怎么说呢?
1. You ask for it.
你自找的。
2. It serves you right!
你活该!
3. You get what you deserve.
你自作自受!
4. You are bringing trouble upon yourself.
你这是在自找麻烦。
5. You are asking for trouble.
你是在自找麻烦。
6. You could really hurt yourself doing that.
那样做你可能会自讨苦吃。
7. You are cruising for a bruising.
你这是在自讨苦吃。(很押韵有没有?)
8. You deserve it!
你活该!
9. Don't trouble troubles until trouble troubles you.
不要自找麻烦。
10. doing something may get you into trouble.
做某事可能会给你带来麻烦。