您的位置:首页 > 听力口语 > 情景对话 > 正文
关于工作情况的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 15:52:00 来源:初中英语学习网

【A】
Molly:Could I have a word with you? 
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Gordon:Sure, what is it? 
当然,什么事?
Molly:I am disappointed with your work lately. 
我对你最近的工作感到失望。
Gordon:I'm sorry. I've been having some problems. 
对不起,我有一些麻烦。

【B】
Sam:We all admire your career success. You must be pround of yourself for achieving so much at work. 
我们都很佩服你.工作上取得这么多成就,你一定为自己感到很骄傲吧.
Nancy:Yes, I’m also pround of being the mother of two girls. 
是啊,我还为自己身为两个女孩的母亲而感到骄傲.
Sam:I didn't know you are a mother of two. How do you strike a balance between work and family? 
我不知道你有2个女儿.你是怎样平衡工作和家庭的?
Nancy:Well, my husband shares a lot of the housework and childcare responsibilities so I can focus more on my career. 
我的丈夫帮我分担了很多家务,帮我照顾孩子,这样我就可以有更多的时间放在工作上.
Sam:That’s good. Do you find enough time to be with the kids? 
挺好的.你有足够的时间陪孩子吗?
Nancy:Not really, sometimes my kids complain about my being around so little. So no matter how busy I am everyday, I will set aside some time to be with them. 
没有,有时候我的孩子也会抱怨我陪她们的时间太少了.所以不管我每天有多忙,我都会抽出时间来好她们呆一会.
Sam:Do they understand your situation? 
那她们理解你的难处吗?
Nancy:Yes, they all show much understanding of my work. If I happen to be too busy to help them with their homework one day or anotherm they’ll ask my husband instead. 
理解, 她们都对我的工作表示理解.如果哪天我很忙没空帮她们辅导作业,她们会找我丈夫帮忙.
Sam:Oh, it’s incredible that you can still help the kids with their studies after a whole day’s stressful work. 
劳累了一天,你竟然还能帮孩子做作业,太不可思议了.
Nancy:Yeah, I’m tired after work. But when I see the kids’ shining smile, all the pressure and trouble at work goes away. 
是啊,下班之后我挺累的,但是一看到孩子灿烂的笑容,工作上的压力和烦恼就都不见了.

【C】
William:How's your business? 
生意做得怎样?
Laura:Everything seems to be getting worse. I don't know what to do with it. 
一切似乎每下愈况。我不知道该怎么办。
William:Things are tough all over. You should never give up! 
万事皆难。你绝对不能放弃!
Laura:OK, OK. I'll do my best. 
好吧。我会全力以赴。

【D】
Li Lei:What’s your mother? 
你妈妈干什么工作?
Wang Fei:She is a doctor. 
她是医生。
Li Lei:Is she busy? 
忙吗?
Wang Fei:Yes, she of ten comes home late. If she has got some operations to do, she usually comes home at eight o’clock in the evening. 
忙,她经常很晚回家,如果要做手术的话,常常晚上.. 8点才回家。
Li Lei:Your mother must be working very hard. 
你妈妈一定工作非常努力。
Wang Fei:Yes, I love my mother very much. 
是的,我很爱我妈妈。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导