您的位置:首页 > 听力口语 > 情景对话 > 正文
关于住宿的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/20 14:47:00 来源:初中英语学习网

【A】
Mary:Can I reserve a room for next week? 
我能预定一下下周住的房间吗?
Receptionist:A double or a single room? 
双人房还是单人房?
Mary:A single room with a bath. 
带浴室的单人房。
Receptionist:Well, we have a nice room available. How long will you be staying?
好的,我们有一个很好的房间。您要住多久呢?
Mary:Just for two nights. 
只是两个晚上。
Receptionist:Will you fill this out, please? All right. If you need anything, just pick up the phone. 
请你填一下这张表好吗?……好,如果有任何需要,只要打电话讲就可以。

【B】
Clerk:Can I help you, sir? 
先生,我能為您效勞嗎?
John :Yes, I'm checking out. 
是的,我要退房。
Clerk:Can I have your key and room number, please? 
您的房間號碼和鑰匙呢?
John :Room 123. Here's my key. 
一二三號房。這是我的鑰匙。
Clerk:Here's your bill, sir. Could you please check it? 
先生,這是您的帳單。請您核對一下好嗎?
John :It looks all right. Do you accept traveler's checks? 
看來沒錯。你們收旅行支票嗎?
Clerk:Most certainly, sir. 
當然了,先生。
John :Here you are. 
旅行支票給你。

【C】
Wumei:Can you give me a quiet room? 
能给我一个安静的房间吗?
Staff:Yes, it is an inside room on the eighth floor. 
好的,这是一个8 楼内侧的房间。
Wumei:What’s the room rate? 
房间的费用是多少?
Staff:Eighty dollars a day. How long do you plan to stay, Mr. Wu? 
一天80 美元。您打算住多久呢?
Wumei:Three nights as scheduled. 
如预定中的3 晚。
Staff:Will you sign the register, please? 
请在登记表上签名好吗?
Wumei:Is that right? 
这样可以了吗?
Staff:Thank you, Mr. Wu. Your room number is 827. The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room. 
谢谢您。您的房间号是827。服务员会帮您提行李,并带您到您的房间去。
Wumei:Thanks. 
谢谢。

【D】
Lucy:Excuse me, my boyfriend and I booked a double room, but the room we got is only a single. Can we get it changed for a double? 
你好,我和男朋友订了个双人间,但现在却是个单人间。能换成双人间吗?
Adam:Oh,no. I am really sorry for our mistake, but now the double rooms are fully booked. 
哦,我非常抱歉,但现在双人间都订满了。
Lucy:You mean we have to make do with it, right? 
你是说我们必须得凑和了?
Adam:No, of course. We will arrange for another hotel to serve you where they still have some double rooms available. 
没,我们没这个意思。我们会再安排一家酒店,那里会有双人间的。
Lucy:That is good. Is that hotel far away from here? 
那就好。离这儿远吗?
Adam:No, it is just five hundred meters away. We'll take you over there and offer you a free dinner. 
不远,离这儿也就五百米吧。我们会把你们送过去,还会提供一顿免费晚餐。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导