Dialogue 3
A:Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
对不起,这位子有人坐吗?
B:I’m afraid this seat is taken.
恐怕这个位子已经有人坐了。
A:Oh, is it? Thank you anyway.
哦,是吗?不论如何还是谢谢你。
B:You’re welcome. Why don’t you ask the conductor when he comes by?
不客气。当车长过来的时候,你为什么不问问他呢?
A:Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
A:Well, it’s not as crowded as we expected, isn’t it?
哦,没有我们想的那么拥挤,对吧?
B:No, but it will be soon. Look, there’re two empty seats over there. Let’s get them before somebody else does.
是,但很快就会拥挤。看,那边有两个位子,我们坐去吧。
A:Yes, let’s!
好的!
B:Now let’s make ourselves comfortable since we’ve got quite a long way to go.
走了这么多路,让我们舒服一下。
A:That’s a good idea.
好主意。