【D】
Lily:Excuse me?
不好意思。
Driver:Yes, Miss?
什么事,小姐?
Lily:I'm sorry, I'm feeling carsick. Would you drive a little slower, please?
对不起,我有点儿晕车。能开慢点儿吗?
Driver:Sure. Are you OK? Do you need to go to the hospital?
好的。没事吧?需要去医院吗?
Lily:No. Thanks. I'm OK.
不用了,谢谢。我没事。
【E】
John:Hello. Ticket Booking Center.
您好,订票中心。
Lily:Hello. I'd like to book a ticket to Tibet.
你好,我想订一张到西藏的车票。
John:When do you want to travel?
订哪天的?
Lily:This Friday, please. It's July 21st, right? I want a hard seat, please.
这周五的,是七月二十一号吧?我要一张硬座。
John:Yes, July 21st. OK. What's your name, your address and phone number?
是七月二十一号。请问您的姓名、地址和电话?
Lily:David Smith at Rm.508, Fanli Mansion, No.19 Chaoyangmenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing. My cellphone number is 13756412323.
大卫•史密斯,北京朝阳区朝阳门外大街十九号泛利大厦五零八室。手机号码是一三七五六四一二三二三。
John:OK. The ticket will be sent to you tomorrow.
好的。票会在明天送到。