您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于预订机票的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/18 15:31:00 来源:高中学习网

A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you? 
联合航空公司预订台的卡逊太太,您有什么指教吗?
B:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa. 
我要预订飞往艾奥瓦市的飞机。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closest airport. 
艾奥瓦市吗?请等一会儿……这个,您必须去雪达•拉比兹才行。那是最接近的机场。
B:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City? 
噢,没有前往艾奥瓦市的班机吗?
A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids. 
以前曾经有过,但是商务班机现在变成飞雪达•拉比兹的了。
B:You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids. 
您到艾奥瓦市可搭乘机场交通车,经大约距雪达•拉比兹20英里。
A:So that's what they do now. 
现在变成那样子啦。
B:What day do you want to travel? 
您几号要出去旅行?
A:October 25.That's a Friday. 
10月25日。是星期五。
B:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in Cedar Rapids at 7:15 p.m. 
我们有停留两处的班机,下午3点50分自华盛顿起飞,7时15分抵达雪达•拉比兹。
A:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morning hours,like 10:00 or 11:00? 
你们可有从华盛顿,最好是从国际机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机?
B:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m. 
有一班次是上午10点10分从国际机场起飞,11点02分抵达芝加哥,
A:You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m. 
你在那儿换机,下午1点05分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到雪达•拉比兹。
B:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights? 
这个似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?
A:For just you? 
只您一个人吗?
B:My son is flying,too. 
我的儿子一起去。
A:All right. 
好的。
B:What is the air fare? 
机票是多少钱?
A:Round_trip or one_way? 
双程还是单程呢?
B:Round_trip. 
是双程。
A:First class or coach. 
头等舱还是经济舱?
B:We are going coach. 
我们乘经济舱去。
A:It'll be $146.56. 
是146美元56美分。
B:What's children's fare? 
儿童票价多少钱?
A:How old is he? 
他多大年纪了?
B:He's three. 
3岁。
A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you are travelling? 
是98美元56美分。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月25日要乘机吧?
B:That's right. 
是的。
A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days. 
我会替您准备好机票,在几天之内替您邮寄过去。
B:Thank you. 
谢谢你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines. 
联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导