您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于同情与安慰的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/18 15:33:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Tom:There are some cities that are not suitable for habitation. 
全球有最不适宜居住的几个城市
May:They are suffering from terrorism and wars. 
因为它们正经受着恐怖主义和战争的摧残。
Tom:Yeah . Port-au-Prince --- the capital of Haiti. 
是的。有海地首都太子港。
May:And Kinshasa of Congo DRC and Pointe-Noire of COG. 
还有刚果(金)的金沙萨和刚果(布)的黑角。
Tom:Because of the high rate of crime . 
因为犯罪率居高不下。
May:And Baghdad of Iraq is threatened by flames of war . 
还有伊拉克的巴格达,饱受战火威胁。
Tom:N'Djamena of Chad is ruined by civil war. 
乍得的恩贾梅纳因为内战惨遭破坏。
May:Those cities are full of vandalization. 
这些城市都饱受摧残。
Tom:We both hope for a peace world. 
希望世界和平。
May:Let`s wish! 
但愿如此啊!

【B】
William:How's your business? 
生意做得怎样?
Laura:Everything seems to be getting worse. I don't know what to do with it. 
一切似乎每下愈况。我不知道该怎么办。
William:Things are tough all over. You should never give up! 
万事皆难。你绝对不能放弃!
Laura:OK, OK. I'll do my best. 
好吧。我会全力以赴。

【C】
William:What happened to you yesterday? 
你昨天出什么事了?
Susan:Oh I fell over on the way to work. 
哦,我在上班路上摔了一跤。
William:Oh I see. So that’s why you didn’t come in? 
我知道了,这也就是为什么你没来上班吧?
Susan:Yes and I broke my phone too so I couldn’t call you. 
是的,而且我把手机也摔坏了,所以没能给你打电话。
William:Oh dear, that sounds terrible. 
真的呀,听起来够严重的。
Susan:It was! But the worst thing was I tore my best shirt. 
是啊!不过最糟的是,我把我最好的一件衬衫也撕破了。
William:Oh dear. Well, get well soon and try to be more careful in future. 
哎呀。那希望你尽快痊愈,还有以后可一定要小心一点啊。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导