您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于可能与不可能的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/18 15:34:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
William:Do you think the weather will be good this weekend? 
你觉得这个周末天气会好吗?
Susan:I heard it may rain. 
我听说会下雨。
William:Oh. That’s a pity. I thought that we might go hiking in the hills. 
哦,那太遗憾了。我本来想咱们可以去山上散步的。
Susan:Mmm…. Well we could go to that new art gallery instead. 
嗯…. 我们或者也可以去那家新开的美术馆看看。
William:Yes that might be a better idea. 
对,那可能是个更好的主意。
Susan:Maybe we’ll meet some of the artists too. 
也许我们还会碰到一些艺术家。
William:Ok - let’s do that then! 
好吧,那咱们就这么说定了!

【B】
Mary:I really envy these stewardesses. I wish I could be one of them. 
我真羡慕这些空姐的工作,我也想当空姐。
John:You? 
就你?
Mary:What! Anyone can be a stewardess if she is tall and good-looking. 
怎么了?只要身高长相可以,谁都可以当空姐嘛。
John:
Honey, that's not as simple as you think. To be a flight attendant, the most important thing is to be amiable. More, you must speak English fluently. 
亲爱的,没你想的那么简单。做空姐,最重要的是要有亲和力,英语也得很流利。
Mary:God, I'm done. You know my English will hold me back. 
天啊,那我完了,英语肯定会拖我后腿。
John:Well, go practice your English first. 
那你还是先好好练练英语吧。

【C】
Serenity:This dining hall is the worst ever. 
这个食堂最差劲了。
Dan:Yeah, they raised the price, and the food there still tastes like garbage. 
是啊,他们说涨价就涨价,东西还难吃得要死。
Serenity:And they never deal with our complaints. 
也从不理会我们的投诉。
Dan:Nope. I heard that nearly 2000 students have signed a petition showing our dissatisfaction with the food, price and service. 
就是。我听说有将近两千个学生在请愿书上签名了,表达我们对食物、价格和服务的不满。
Serenity:Do you think it will work? 
你说这能管用吗?
Dan:Many hands make light work. I think this could force them to improve a little. 
众人拾柴火焰高嘛。我想总能让他们改进一点儿吧。
Serenity:I hope so. 
希望如此。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导