您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于责备的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 11:40:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Lily:Oh no, my new coat got wet. 
完了,我的新衣服都淋湿了。
Jerry:Is it raining? 
下雨了吗?
Lily:Yup, cats and dogs. 
是啊,可大的雨了。
Jerry:So the forecast is useful after all. 
看来天气预报还是有点儿用的。
Lily:It wasn't raining when I left. The weather's really unpredictable. 
出门的时候明明没雨的啊。这天气真是没个准儿。
Jerry:If you had listened to me and brought an umbrella, you wouldn't have gotten wet. 
你要是听我的话带伞出门,就不会被淋了。

【B】
Lily:There is a sales event at the shopping center this weekend. Let's go and have a look. 
周末商场有活动,咱们去看看吧。
Tom:I don't want to go. 
我不想去。
Lily:What's wrong? Don't you always go check out these things? 
怎么了?你平时不是最热衷这个吗?
Tom:Yes, but I've spent all my extra money this month. 
我这个月的零花钱都花光了。
Lily:Oh no. You're always running out of money. 
哎呀,你的零花钱总是不够花。

【C】
Mary:Hi, Tony. You look unhappy. What’s wrong? 
嗨,托尼。你看起来不高兴。怎么了?
Tony:Oh, Mary. I made a big mistake. 
哦,玛丽。我犯了个大错。
Mary:What happened? 
发生什么事了?
Tony:I really wish I hadn’t done it. 
我真希望我没那么做。
Mary:What on earth? are you talking about? 
你究竟在说什么呢?
Tony:I got caught cheating. I feel so ashamed. The teacher saw me and told me I failed. 
我考试作弊被抓了。我感觉太丢人了。老师看见我了,还告诉我这次考试不及格了。
Mary:What were you thinking? 
你想什么呢?
Tony:You know my father. If I fail, he’ll kill me. I have to do well. 
你知道我爸爸的。我要是考试不及格,他会杀了我的。我必须得考好才行。
Mary:But what you should do is study hard. 
可是你应该做的是好好学习啊。
Tony:I know…I know…it’s all my fault. I feel awful that I didn’t study, and I cheated, and I got caught. 
我知道…我知道…都是我的错。我不学习,还作弊,结果还被抓了,这真是太糟了。
Mary:So long as you learn from your mistakes. 
只要你吸取教训就好了。
Tony:I know. I feel like a failure. My father is going to be so disappointed when he finds out what I’ve done. 
我知道。我觉得自己太失败了。我爸爸要是知道我做了些什么的话,他一定会很失望的。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导