您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于抱怨的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 12:12:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Mary:Zhang Hua, want to go play basketball? 
张华,去打球吗?
Zhang Hua:No, I have no time. I have to go to the library. 
不行,我没时间。我一会儿得去图书馆。
Mary:You can go to the library tomorrow. 
你可以明天再去啊。
Zhang Hua:I have lots of things to do tomorrow though. 
明天我还有一堆事情要做呢。
Mary:Why are you so busy? 
你怎么这么忙啊?
Zhang Hua:I don't know but I feel like I'm always running out of time. 
我也不知道,我觉得我的时间总是不够用。

【B】
Lily:Morning. Lin Tao. 
早啊,林涛。
Lin Tao:Morning. Didn't you take the day off to attend a wedding today? 
早。你不是请假去喝喜酒了吗?
Lily:Don't mention it. You know I thought the boss would grant my leave because my cousin is getting married today, but I got shot down. 
别提了。我表弟今天结婚,以为老板能准假,没想到却碰了一鼻子灰。
Lin Tao:What? He didn't grant your leave? 
怎么?老板没准你假?
Lily:No. He said the plan I made wasn't approved and asked me to do a new one as soon as possible. He said that if I mess it up again, I'll lose my job. 
是啊。他说上次我负责的那个策划案没通过,要我赶紧再弄一个新的出来。弄不好的话,饭碗都保不住。
Lin Tao:He is such an unreasonable person. It’s easier to move the proposal back one day than the wedding. 
老板也太不通情理了。策划案可以晚一天弄,但是婚礼不等人啊。
Lily:Forget it. Neither of us is the boss. 
算了。谁叫咱们不是老板。

【C】
Edward:Yesterday was 39℃. It was so hot that people could hardly breathe. 
昨天都三十九度了,简直把人热得喘不上气来。
May:Yeah, the temperature and humidity levels are higher here, much muggier than where we live. 
可不是嘛,这里不但气温高,而且湿度大,比我们那儿闷热多了。
Edward:Did you see the weather forecast today? 
你看今天的天气预报了吗?
May:No. What did it say? Is it going to change? 
没呢,怎么?要变天吗?
Edward:It will be raining continuously for several days starting tomorrow, and the temperature will gradually drop. 
从明天开始要连续下几天雨,天气会一天比一天凉快。
May:That's great! 


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导