您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于出错的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 12:13:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Edward:Excuse me, I am looking for a Miss Wang. My name is Edward. 
您好,我是爱德华。我找王小姐。
May:Miss Wang is not in. But she was expecting you. This is about your salary, right? 
王小姐不在。但她知道您要来,是关于您薪水的事吧?
Edward:Yes, it's been over 2 weeks and I still haven't received any money in my account. What's going on? 
是,都两个星期了,工资一分都没到帐。怎么回事?
May:I don't know the details, but be patient, please. The problem will be solved. 
我也不知道具体情况,但您先别急,问题肯定会解决的。
Edward:If I do not receive my salary by next week, I will have my embassy and lawyer intervene. 
如果下周还领不到薪水,我会让我国大使馆还有律师来和你们交涉的。
May:All right, I will tell Miss Wang to contact you as soon as she comes back. 
好的,王小姐一回来我就让她跟您联系。
Edward:Good, I will wait for her call. 
好,我等她电话。

【B】
Laura:I would like to apologize to you again. I promise it will never happen again. 
我再次向您道歉,我保证以后不会再出现类似情况了。
Baul:The products you sent me are wrong! What am I supposed to do now? 
你们把我的货全发错了。现在怎么办?
Laura:Sorry. The person in charge of your company's supplies is a new-comer, so…We'll resend the products to you very soon. 
对不起,负责您这项业务的人刚来不久,所以……我们马上给您重新发货。
Baul:I'm under pressure to supply products to others. How can I explain this to my clients? 
我还要赶着给别人供货,现在叫我怎么跟客户交代?
Laura:How about this then, I'll give you a higher discount on these products. Besides, we'll compensate for any losses caused by our error. How about that? 
这样吧,这批货我给您再优惠点儿。另外由于我们的失误给您造成的损失,我们会全部赔偿。您看怎么样?
Baul:OK. Since you are sincere, we'll settle it like this. 
好吧。既然你这么有诚意,这件事就到此为止。

【C】
Edward:Hey, how is your plan going? 
哎,你的企划进展如何?
Laura:I've just got one big problem. One accountant has made some mistakes in drafting the budget. 
刚遇到一个大问题。一个会计预算时犯了几个错误。
Edward:Is it serious? It must have caused a major loss. 
严重吗?损失一定不小吧?
Laura:Luckily I found it early. 
幸亏发现得早。
Edward:Thank goodness. Even a little mistake in the budget can ruin the whole plan. 
谢天谢地。预算即使是出现了小误差也可能会断送这个企划的。
Laura:Yes, but the budget will have to be redone. 
是啊,但预算得重做了。
Edward:The plan will be postponed. Right? 
那企划会推迟吗?
Laura:No, the original time will not be changed. 
不会,还是原定的时间。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导