您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于辞职的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 12:14:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Lily:Sir, I want to quit my job and this is my resignation letter. 
老板,我想辞职,这是我的辞职信。
Boss:Why do you want to quit? Aren't you satisfied with your current salary? 
为什么要辞职?是不是对目前的工资待遇不满意啊?
Lily:That's not it at all. I just feel that I'm not fit for sales and I'd like to reconsider my career choice. 
不是,而是我觉得我不适合做销售工作,想重新选择职业。
Boss:If that's the case, I won't ask you to stay anymore. Do you have any plans for the future? 
既然这样,我就不挽留你了。今后有什么打算啊?
Lily:I plan on learning something about advertising and develop my skills in that area in the future. 
我打算去学习一下广告方面的知识,今后朝这个方向发展。
Boss:OK, good luck then. 
好,祝你顺利。

【B】
May:Sir, I want to resign from my Sales Manager job. Here is my resignation letter. 
老板,我想辞去销售部经理的职务。这是我的辞职信。
Boss:Why are you quitting so suddenly? Do you have any complaints against the company? 
为什么突然要辞职呢?是对公司有什么意见吗?
May:No, it's all for personal reasons. I've been feeling too much pressure recently. I have insomnia and migraines. 
不是,是我个人的原因。最近一段时间,我感觉压力很大。患了失眠还头疼。
Boss:Have you gone to the hospital to get it checked out? 
去医院检查了吗?
May:Yes, I did. And the doctor said that I've got serious melancholia and suggested that I should rest. 
去了。医生说我得了严重的忧郁症,建议我休息。
Boss:How about this? I'll give you two weeks off, so you can have a rest and then come back to work. 
这样行不行?我放你两周的假,你好好儿休息,然后再回来工作。
May:Thanks, but I don't want my personal affairs to influence the company. So I want to take a break and reorganize. 
谢谢您,但我不想因为个人原因影响公司。我还是休息调整一下吧。
Boss:In that case, I won't force you to stay then. I hope to work with you again in the future. 
既然这样,我也不强求了。希望以后我们还能有机会合作。

【C】
May:I haven't seen you for a long time. How have you been recently? 
好久不见了。你最近怎么样?
Edward:Just so-so. Are you still working at your old company? 
马马虎虎。你还在原来的公司上班吗?
May:No, I already left. I changed by job. 
不,早就不在那儿了。我换工作了。
Edward:When was this, I didn't know. Where is your new office? 
什么时候的事,我都不知道。现在的公司在什么地方?
May:The new office is at SOHO Tower. I have only been working there for several days. 
新公司在SOHO大厦。我到那儿上班没几天呢。
Edward:Really? My husband works in that building too. 
不会吧?我老公的公司也在那栋楼里啊。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导