您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于找工作的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/19 12:20:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Tony:Hi, Maggie. Have you made up your mind? 
你好,麦琪。你拿定主意了吗?
Maggie:What? 
你指的是什么啊?
Tony:I mean, have you decided to study abroad or to find a job after graduation? 
我的意思是,你决定毕业后出国深造还是找工作了吗?
Maggie:I haven’t made my decision yet. It’s kind of a hard decision. 
我还没做决定呢。真的很难做出抉择。
Tony:Why’s that? Just a couple of days ago, you were telling me how much you wanted to go overseas to study. 
怎么会呢?两三天前你还在说你是多么想出国深造呢。
Maggie:Yes, but a vacancy just opened up in the English Department. 
是啊,但是英语系正好有个职位空缺。
Tony:So? 
所以呢?
Maggie:They offered it to me. So now I don’t know what to do. 
他们把这个职位给了我。所以我现在不知道该怎么办了。
Tony:What a great opportunity! I see what you mean though, tough choice. 
多好的机会啊!我明白你的意思了,难做取舍啊。
Maggie:I’ve been preparing and studying to go abroad. I’ve spent a lot of time and energy, and I hate to see it all go to waste??. 
我一直在准备出国留学。我在这上面花费了大量的时间和精力,我可不希望看到这一切努力都白费了。
Tony:Don’t think about it too much. The job sounds like an excellent opportunity. You should grab it while you have the chance. 
不要想得太多。这份工作确实是个不错的机会。你应该在机会来临的时候抓住它。
Maggie:I’d like to, but I still feel like I should think about it some more. But thanks for your input? 
我也想,不过我还是觉得需要再好好考虑一下。但还是要谢谢你的真知灼见。

【B】
May:I heard you've found a new job. 
听说你找了份新工作。
Edward:Yes, I'm now working in a company. 
是啊,我现在在一家公司工作。
May:How many jobs have you had until now? 
这是你第几份工作了?
Edward:I don't really remember. I've changed too many times to count. 
我都记不清了,反正换了很多份工作了。
May:So you're quite happy with your new job? 
那你对现在的新工作满意吗?
Edward:We'll see what happens. 
做着看吧。

【C】
Mary:Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look. 
嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看。
Ted:What is it? 
是什么广告?
Mary:It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you. 
招聘广告。看上去很适合你。
Ted:Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming firm. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know … 
让我瞧瞧。“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理。需良好的组织才能。具有经验。有意者请与贝蒂•苏联系”。哦,我不知道……
Mary:Come on, what have you got to lose? 
别这样,你又不会损失什么。
Ted:What about my resume? 
可是我的履历表呢?
Mary:Here, I’ll help you type one up. 
在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的。
Ted:Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview. 
谢谢你,玛丽。你真够朋友。我现在就打电话约定面试。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导