【A】
Tom:Would you like to come to our factory for a visit?
您愿意到我们厂来参观吗?
Nancy:Oh, yes. Thank you. I’d be glad to.
哦,谢谢。我很愿意。
Tom:You can look around our new workshops and the automatic machines.
您可以参观我们的新车间和自动化机械。
Nancy:I’m sure the output of your production will increase a lot.
我确信你们的生产产量将会大大增加。
Tom:Yes. Our factory director wants to meet you and talk over somethings about the business.
是的。我们厂长要见您,并和您商议一些业务上的事情。
【B】
Joey:We’re having a special showing next week in our showroom.
下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会.
Jenny:What do you mean by special?
怎么特别呢。
Joey:It will be by special invitation only.
我们只邀请特别的客户。
Jenny:Please make sure I get an invitation.
请记住寄张请帖给我哦。
【C】
Joey:Anything particular you’re interested in ?
有什么你特别感兴趣的吗?
Jenny:I’m very much interested in your personal computers.
我对你们的个人电脑深感兴趣。
Joey:Well, this is our latest catalog.
嗯,这是我们的最新的目录。
Jenny:We’ll order after we see the sample.
我们要看过样品才会下订单。
【D】
Joey:I ’m not sure how this works.
我不懂这是如何操作的。
Jenny:Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
要不要我来为你示范一下?
Joey:Can you ?
可以吗?
Jenny:Sure .no problem at all.
当然,没问题。
【E】
Joey:Is this your first visit to our showroom.
您是第一次到我们展示室来的吧。
Jenny:Yes ,it is .
是的。
Joey:Can I show you around.
我来带你四处看看好吗?
Jenny:That would be nice of you .
那太好了!
【F】
Joey:Welcome to our showroom.
欢迎参观我们的展示室.
Jenny:Thank you, I’m glad to be here.
谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。
Joey:Is there anything I can show you.
有什么要我拿给你们看的吗?
Jenny:I think I’d like to just look around .
哦,我只是看看而已。