您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于海关与安检的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/20 14:42:00 来源:高中学习网

【A】
Joe:I think so. We certainly don’t want a highjack to happen on the plane today. 
我想是的。我们当然不希望在今天的飞机上发生劫机事件。
Jane:Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in? 
检票登机的时候要出示身份证吗?
Joe:Yes. It’s essential. 
当然,这是最基本的。
Jane:What about our luggage? 
我们的行李怎么办?
Joe:We can check it and hand carry the small bags. And we have to open each for inspection. 
行李可以托运,小的包裹随身带着。我们还得把每个包裹都打开以供检查。
Jane:Are they going to frisk all the passengers? 
他们要搜查每个乘客的身体吗?

【B】
Officer:Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the U.K.? 
请告诉我你到英国来的目的,好码?
Wang:I am here to study at a university. 
我是到大学读书的。
Officer:May I see your passport? 
我可以看看你的护照吗?
Wang:Of course, here you are. 
当然可以,请看。
Officer:Would you please open the suitcase? What are these? 
请把箱子打开。这是什么?
Wang:They are Chinese medicine. Some pills only. 
中药。只是一些药丸。
Officer:Are they gifts for friends? 
是给朋友的礼物吗?
Wang:Oh, no. They are for my own use. 
哦,不,是自己用的。
Officer:Could you tell me the ingredients? 
你能告诉我药丸的成分吗?
Wang:They are made of herbs. 
他们是草药做的。

【C】
Officer:Your passpart, please. 
请出示您的护照。
Wang:This one. 
这个。
Officer:How long are you going to stay here? 
您在此逗留多长时间?
Wang:Two weeks. 
两个星期
Officer:Where are you going stay? 
您此期间在哪里落脚?
Wang:The Hilton Hotel in Paris. 
巴黎的希尔顿酒店。
Officer:What will you do here? 
您此行的目的是什么?
Wang:For Business. 
商务旅行。
Officer:Ok, you’re through now. 
好了,您可以通过了。


发表评论
* 评论内容:
* 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
* 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
 
发表评论须知:
一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
名师视频辅导