【A】
Staff:Front desk. May I help you?
服务台,能为您效劳吗?
Bob:I’m going to check out tomorrow but will be back in a week’s time. Can I leave my luggage here?
我会在明天退房,但一星期后会回来,请问我可以把行李存在酒店里吗?
Staff:Yes, sure. We do have a storage service. When will you be checking out tomorrow?
当然可以,先生,我们是有寄存服务的,请问您明天什么时候退房?
Bob:About nine-thirty in the morning.
大约早上9 点半吧。
Staff:Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?
那么我们安排服务生9 点来取行李可以吗?
Bob:Sure.
可以。
Staff:May I have your room number, please?
请告诉我您的房间号码,好吗?
Bob:1218.
1218.
Staff:1218. We’ll collect your luggage at 9:00 tomorrow. Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt, please?
1218.我们明早9 点来取行李,然后麻烦您到服务台来取收据。
Bob:Thank you very much, bye!
谢谢,再见。
Staff:You’re welcome. Goodbye.
不用客气,再见。
【B】
Clerk:Desk clerk. Good morning.
櫃台服務員,早安。
John:Good morning. This is John Smith in room 123. I'm getting ready to leave.
早安。我是一二三號房的約翰.史密斯。我準備要離開了。
Clerk:Would you send a bellhop for my bags, please?
請派一個行李員來搬我的行李,好嗎?
John:Yes, sir. Right away.
好的,先生。馬上就來。
【C】
Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?
我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?
Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?
好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?
Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.
8736。这是我的门卡。
Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.
请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。
Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?
我可以用旅行支票支付吗?
Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?
当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Todd:Here you are.
给你。
Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?
谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?
Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?
非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?
Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?
当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?
Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.
第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。
Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.
没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。
Todd:Thank you.
谢谢。