【D】
William:Have you been to Shanghai before?
你以前去过上海吗?
Susan:Shui: Yes I have. I’ve been there three times in the past year.
是的我去过。我在过去这些年里一共去了三次。
William:Ed: That sounds great. Have you been to the top of the Pearl Tower?
那真不错啊。那你登上过明珠塔的塔顶吗?
Susan:Shui: No I haven’t. I haven’t visited the Bund either. I’ve always had too much work to do.
我没有过。我也没去过外滩。我总是有太多的工作要做。
William:Ed: So you haven’t done much then, in Shanghai?
那你在上海根本没做过什么太多的事情喽?
Susan:Actually, I’ve eaten soup dumplings in a lovely restaurant on Nanjing Lu. They were delicious!
其实,我在南京路上的一家很不错的餐厅里吃过那里的馄饨面,真的很美味!
【E】
Harriet:Right I think I’ll go sightseeing today.
好。今天我打算去观光。
Hong:Ok, but you ought to take a tourist map in case you get lost.
好吧,不过你应该把地图带着以防迷路。
Harriet:Ok, should I catch a bus to the city centre?
那我是不是应该坐公共汽车去市中心?
Hong:No, if I were you I’d take a taxi. It’s much easier.
不。我要是你呀,就打辆出租,那样会容易得多。
Harriet:Right, I’ll do that then.
好吧,我听你的。
Hong:Ok, and you should try to be back by 6pm for dinner.
好。争取六点之前回来吃晚饭。
Harriet:Right, See you later.
好吧,傍晚见!