中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版访问旧版
当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

情景对话

关于谈论天气的情景对话

关于谈论天气的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: Good morning, Miss Wang. 早啊,王小姐。B: Good morning, Mr. Lee. 早,李先生。A: It’s ...

关于谈论天气的情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Good morning, Miss Wang.

早啊,王小姐。

B: Good morning, Mr. Lee.

早,李先生。

A: It’s a beautiful morning, isn’t it?

真是一个美好的早晨,不是吗?

B: Oh, it’s a nice day, indeed.

哦,的确是个好天。

A: I hope it won’t be too hot. I can’t stand the heat.

我希望天气不要太炎热。我不能忍受酷热的。

B: Really? For me, too.

是吗? 我也一样。

Dialogue 2

A: How nice it is here.

这儿真不错。

B: You can say that again. The sun is shining and there is a pleasant breeze. It’s so lovely.

你说得对。阳光灿烂,微风和煦。太美妙了。

A: I’ve heard the weather here is ideal, just like spring most of the year.

听说这儿的天气很宜人,仿佛四季如春。

B: That’s correct. We have four seasons of spring.

没错,我们四季都是春天。

Dialogue 3

A: It’s rather cold, isn’t it?

相当冷,不是吗?

B: Oh, yes, it is.

哦,是的,是很冷。

A: Shall I light the stove?

我把火炉点燃好吗?

B: That’s a good idea.

那是个好主意。

A: Well, what’s the climate like in your country?

嗯,你的国家气候怎么样?

B: It’s mild, but it’s not always pleasant.

很暖和,但是并不一定舒适宜人。

A: Which season do you like best?

你最喜欢哪个季节?

B: I like spring. The days are long and the nights are short. The flowers are in bloom. We go on picnics.

我喜欢春天。白天长,夜晚短。花朵盛开。我们去郊游。

Dialogue 4

A: The weather in Beijing is just beautiful!

北京的天气真是好极了!

B: Autumn is the best season in Beijing, you know.

您知道吧,秋季是北京最好的时候。

A: Yes, I can see. The summer heat is over, and the winter cold is still far away.

是啊,看得出来。夏天的酷热过去了,冬天的严寒还早呢。

B: What is the weather like in Washington at this time of this year?

每年这个时候华盛顿的天气怎么样?

A: Autumn is also very nice in Washington.

华盛顿的秋天也很好。

B: Is it very cold in winter there?

那儿冬天很冷吗?

A: No, it isn’t. But sometimes it snows a lot in winter.

不是很冷。可是冬天有时候下很大的雪。

B: Does it rain a lot in summer there?

那儿夏天雨多吗?

A: Oh yes! Sometimes it rains very heavily. How about here in Beijing?

哦,是啊!有时候雨下得可厉害啦。北京这儿怎么样?

B: There’s a lot of rain in summer, but it seldom rains in Autumn.

这儿夏天雨水很多。可是秋天很少下雨。

A: I feel it’s rather dry here.

我觉得这里比较干燥。

B: That’s true. Many people from the south don’t like the weather here.

您说得对,许多南方人不喜欢这儿的天气。

A: Are you from the south?

您是南方人吗?

B: No,I’m from the north. I was born in Beijing, actually.

我不是,我是北方人。我就是在北京生的。

A: I see. So this is your hometown?

啊,这么说这儿是您老家了?

B: That’s right.

是的。

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~