1. be ok (fine) with 对……无碍，不要紧
Whatever you think is fine with me.
2. give a damn 不在乎, 不感兴趣（永远用于否定形式）
He couldn't give a damn whether he passes the exam or not.
3. suit yourself 随你的便；按自己的意愿行事
You don't want to join the club? Oh well, suit yourself.
4. it's up to you 听你的,由你决定
So if you really want class to make a difference in your life, it's up to you.
5. I don't care 我不在乎
I don't care what she thinks.
6. do whatever you want 爱咋咋地
I have no doubt about that. You can always do whatever you want.
7. as you wish/if you want 随你吧
As for your departments plan, you can change as you wish.
8. whatever 管他呢
I totally have no idea how to file my tax return, whatever.