1. That traffic here really sucks! 这里的交通糟透了！
2. I am sick and tired of doing homework. 我对做作业感到厌烦。
3. The food is terrible/horrible. 食物很难吃。
4. That movie was a turn-off. 那部电影真是让我倒尽胃口。
5. You scared/frightened me! 你吓到我了。
6. That's a stupid idea. 愚蠢的提议。
7. I'm so pissed off with his attitude. 我对他的态度感到非常反感。
8. You are mean. 你很坏。
9. He is shaky. 他不太可靠。
1. I'm afraid it just isn't good enough.
2. It's not what I had in mind.
3. It's not what I hoped for.
4. That leaves a lot to be desired.
5. That doesn't quite suit me.
6. I was hoping for more.
7. I was counting on more.
8. I expected something better.
9. It's a far cry from what I expected.
10. I am not getting what I bargained for.