您的位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情
关于在医院的情景对话
编辑:admin 时间:2012/10/10 14:55:00 来源:高中学习网

Dialogue 2 在医院急诊室

A:How’s it feel?
感觉怎么样?
B:About the same.
和刚才差不多。
A:Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.
很快就有人给你看的。
B:Should we be here, Alice? I don’t think it’s that serious.
艾丽斯,我们要来这儿吗? 我看没那么严重。
A:Of course! It’s the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.
当然得来这儿啦! 医院的急诊室就是干这个的。
C:Will he have to wait much longer?
要等很长时间吗?
A:I hope not. It isn’t that busy.
希望不会。这儿不是那么忙。

Dialogue 3

A:What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,哪儿不舒服?
B:I’m in pretty bad shape, Dr. Ford.
我的情况很糟,福特大夫。
A:Oh, in what way?
噢,有什么症状?
B:No appetite, always on edge, and I can’t sleep well.
没有胃口,总是很紧张,觉也睡不好。
A:Did you lose any weight?
体重下降了没有?
B:Yes, I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.
降了。上个月以来,我已经轻了好几磅。
A:When was the last time you had a check-up?
上次体检是什么时候?
B:About two month ago.
大约两个月以前。
A:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic.
我给你量一量血压。你好像贫血 :(Dr. Ford proceeds to take Mr. Broun’s blood pressure.)福特大夫给布朗先生量血压。
A:Well, Mr. Broun, I’m happy to say it’s nothing serious. You’re just a little run-down from overwork.
好了,布朗先生,没有什么大问题。你就是工作太劳累了。
B:What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办呢?
A:I think all you need is just a vacation. Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.
我看你只要休一次假就行了。多到户外活动,一定要多休息。
B:Thank you, doctor. I’ll do as you say.
谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做的。


  • 上一页
  • 1
  • 2
  • 下一页
  • 发表评论
    * 评论内容:
    * 用户名:匿名发表 *不选请在前面输入您的昵称
    * 验证码: 验证码,看不清楚?请点击刷新验证码 *请输入4位数的验证码
     
    发表评论须知:
    一、所发文章必须遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》;
    二、严禁发布供求代理信息、公司介绍、产品信息等广告宣传信息;
    三、严禁恶意重复发帖;
    四、严禁对个人、实体、民族、国家等进行漫骂、污蔑、诽谤。
    名师视频辅导